Thursday, June 04, 2009

Night of the Living Dead: Reanimated


As you may or may not know, I've been working, along with many artists worldwide, on an animated re-envisioning of Romero's zombie classic Night of the Living Dead. Curated by Mike Schneider of Neoflux Productions, this project features a wide range of styles and techniques, which makes it very interesting and appealing to horror and art fans alike. It's been a few months since I started working on this, producing illustrations, and now I'm working in post-production, actually created an animated sequence (my very first!), and it's being challenging but very exciting, and Mike has been of great help.

The project has been recently mentioned on Fangoria's website, here, and the first teaser poster has been released. It's a great poster and a few more will be released, so just wait and see because there will be more eye candy. Here is the poster:


There is one of my drawings in there, Ben, which you may recognize after I post a couple of other illustrations I did for the movie.


You can find these and some others on my redbubble store, here. They're for sale as prints as official merchandise for the movie, so go over there and snoop around all you want!
As always, go to the movie's official website to know more about the project.

BRAINS!

4 comments:

Christian Sanhueza said...

Congrats Carla, i'm really happy for you :D

Best wishes!

Unknown said...

Helekas kero ver isso!

Ja vou no 8 do walking, aquilo tá genial :P

Unknown said...

so proud of ma geeky :)

love ya so much <3

Ska said...

tu sim senhora, realmente botas um gajo orgulhoso.

Já te disse que no outro dia um amigo meu me apareceu à frente com a t-shirt da omni vestida?