Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Brian the Artist

So my boyfriend is awesome and gave me the 3 disc collectors' edition of Spaced, and we've been having a great time re-watching the series. I tell you, it is brilliant. Of course all this Spaced watching we've been doing had to end in me doodling something from the show, so here is Brian the Artist, Tim and Daisy's cheerful neighbor. The speech balloons are actually his reply in the first episodes, whenever someone asks him what he paints. I was informed that I misspelled "aggression", so I'm sorry about that mistake.
This is little more than a glorified sketch, but I wanted to update the blog with something. I really need to update this more, especially with art instead of movie reviews of craptastic flicks. Well, I hope you guys like it! And if you don't know Spaced, hunt it down and give it a watch. I promise it's awesome.

3 comments:

"Man behind the Curtain" Drew said...

Sounds like a winner to me. This is the one with Simon Pegg, right? Yeah, got to love that guy. Anyway, nice colored sketch. I ought to do more art for my blog as well. XD

Carla Rodrigues said...

Glad you liked it, Andrew :)
And yeah, Spaced is with Simon Pegg. Not only him, but there's also Nick Frost and the series is directed by Edgar Wright, like Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. Spaced is absolutely brilliant, I really can't recommend it enough :) The only bad thing about is how short it is - there are only two seasons, with 7 episodes each. But I highly recommend it! :)

Mário said...

Who is this boyfriend of yours? It sounds like the has an awesome beard!
Well, é quase dia 4.