Thursday, August 14, 2008

Paintings for sale!

Before going on holidays, I thought I might as well advertise it here along with DA.

I have a couple of acrylic paints up for sale. They're Mario and Link, sprite-style, done in 18x24 cm. canvases, with acrylic paint.


Since they're small, the price will be relatively small as well. If I don't sell them on DA, or to anyone here who's interested, I'll try putting them up on e-bay and then I'll blog the link to the auction as well. Anyway, if you'd like to have them, leave me a comment with your e-mail and we'll make the arrangements!

I won't be posting new stuff for the next couple of weeks, but I'll be checking back for comments, so feel free to leave them! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

adoro estas pinturas..

com ja disse mil vezes :D

..e acho k já disse tambem k um Megaman daria uma bela pintura nestes pixel paintings da nakamura.
:)



<3

ForgetfulRainn said...

MINE!!!!