1. Open up the music player on your computer.
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the "shuffle" command.
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That's right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It's time for total musical honesty. Write it up in your blog or journal and link back to at least a couple of the other sites where you saw this.
5. If you get the same artist twice, you may skip the second (or third, or etc.) occurances. You don't have to, but since randomness could mean you end up with a list of ten song with five artists, you can if you'd like.
Aqui esta a minha lista:
- Ruby Soho (2:37) Rancid - ...And Out Come The Wolves
- Hoopes, I Did It Again (3:11) Relient K - Two lefts don't make a right... but three do
- Eyes Wired Shut (3:14) Edgewater - The Punisher OST
- None of my friends are punks (2:34) Allister - Last Stop Suburbia
- Gimme The Light (3:46) Sean Paul - Dutty Rock
- Hanging On The Cross Of Doubt (4:07) Twentyinchburial - How Much Will We Luagh And Smile
- Em Extinção (2:36) Fidbek - Erro Musical
- Sonhos (3:01) 7pm
- I'm Not Okay (I promise) (3:08) My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge
- To Live is To Hide (4:34) Lacuna Coil - Unleashed Memories
Agora 'bora la voces fazerem os vossos :)