Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Hellboy


Hellboy
Ori
ginally uploaded by cool_slayer
My lovely boyfriend gave me this amazing Hellboy deluxe action figure, and I absolutely love it.
It is SWEET - it's big, articulated, with awesome details and even a couple of different hands you can change, plus it just looks rad. I'm really excited for Hellboy II - The Golden Army too, so in that spirit, I did a sketch of Hellboy in Photoshop.








It is quite possibly the suckiest Hellboy sketch ever, but well... I tried. Hellboy is one of the characters I find most difficult to draw, I guess I need to practice!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww.. adorei muito ver ali o macaco do xor Hellboy :)

e sabes? tambem acho o Hellboy um dos personaens mais dificeis d desenhar haha xD ..serio..i suck big time drawing HellBoy ;) ,nas gostei deste teu :)